Table of Contents
management styles are imperative for a planned life and necessary to run all kinds of Management. Good management is the backbone of successful organizations. Managing life means doing things to achieve life goals and managing an organization means doing things with and through other people to achieve it. Whether management is an art or science will continue to be a topic of debate. However, most management thinkers agree that some form of formal management education helps to manage successfully.
Definition of Management
A group of peoples working together for the sake of achieving organizational goals. A leader has traditional strengths and attitudes that can help him to control and influence leadership. The leader is an integral part of the management and plays an important role in the management functions, while the old management functions. Human civilization, but management training as an unparalleled science and technology system is a newcomer. Whether we are managing a world or a business, the basic elements of management are always at risk.
- Management styles refer to the way one manager working at the workplace for the fulfillment of organizational goals.
- The goals of organizational achievement influences by two things internal factors plus external factors.
- A good manager always has the ability to set their sights and way of work according to the organizational culture and need.
- Internal factors of the organization included such as culture, rules and regulation, set targets.
- Less effective staff needs more monitoring and high skilled staff less attention to achieving the desire targets.
- External factors are relatively known as the competitors in the market and consumers. They are outside the organization but have a strong effect on organizational performance as well as Employees.
Types of Management styles
There are plenty of Management styles that the managers of the organizations adapt to leads the company for prosperity and target achievement. Following are the best management styles describe.
Dictatorial Management Style
- This one is a top-bottom approach adopted by the many managers in one organization.
- In this, all the decisions and holds are made up in the hand of managers.
- Employees are not allowed to share any idea about an organization or for the sake of setting tasks for the particular years.
- Managers of the organization just set goals, Rules each and everything, and just pass them to employees to apply for the sake of company betterment.
Imperial Management Style
In this type of managerial style, managers of the one organization just indicate the orders towards employees what they want?
No employee has a right question to the management. The basic work of the subordinates is to do work for the fulfillment of the desire outcomes.
Secondly, In this style, managers believe that no employee can work fully without their supervision and guidance.
Managers apply micromanaging technique to observe the employee’s performance.
Convincing Management style
In this sort of management style, managers of the organization just use the convincing powers of their own self to just make sure and give a believer to the employees about the unilateral decision are the best for the team and organization as well.
This thing raises questions and managers have to explain the decision-making policy to the employees making them feel like the most trusted person for the betterment of the company.
But in this sort of workplace culture employees still think that they are working under restrictions from the management.
Statist Management Style
In this type of Management style, the managers of the organization working for the best interest of their subordinates.
Managers explain the decision-making policy plus rules and regulations but there is no authority for the employees to questions these matters.
They just here in the organization for the fulfillment of the organizational targets and that’s it.
Republican Management Style
In this managers wants their employees to give input in decision making but at last responsible for the final decision held by the management.
Moreover, In this style, the top-bottom and bottom-top approaches are adopted. The employees of the organization can speak about the matters related to the organization.
This thing will increase and sort out the communication gap between subordinates and management.
Participatory Management Style
In this style, managers and employees are dynamic members of the decision-making process. Management seeks the thoughts, ideas, and opinions of staff, works with staff to make decisions and then the company acts on them.
Because no one wants to disclose each and every secret about the company to employees.